January 18, 2019
Happy Friday! We have a few important reminders before everyone leaves for a three day weekend.
Parent Teacher Conferences
- January 23rd and 24th
- The conferences will be focused on MATH this time around.
- Sign ups will be live until Monday, January 21st, and then will become inactive so we can prepare for each conference.
Extra Supplies Needed!!
- Thank you so much to everyone that has made a donation! We truly appreciate your support.
- We are still in need of some extra glue sticks and Clorox wipes, especially Ms. Ferree and Ms. Golding!
- If you have the means to send in some extra glue sticks or Clorox wipes to your child's homeroom teacher we would greatly appreciate the help!
- Students have been enjoying learning about the properties of different objects and materials. We made Oobleck in class! Students loved discovering if Oobleck is a solid or a liquid. Next week in Science students will participate in another Mystery Science and discover why so many toys are made of plastic.
- The students have been having so much fun learning about the War of 1812. We have learned about the Star Spangled Banner and many important figures of the war.
- We will continue learning about different battles of the war next week.