December 14th, 2018
In House Field Trip ON MONDAY- Original Dickens Carolers
- We will stay at school for this trip.
- Registration is live on the school store. School Store
- Shhhh.... The Carolers are a surprise for the 2nd graders!
- There is no denying it anymore, it is officially starting to feel like winter! Please make sure you are sending your child with a winter coat each and every day. Our first recess starts at 10:42. A sweatshirt is not doing the job at this time in the morning, as the playground is in the shade.
- Please make sure any coats, hats, gloves, or boots that are sent to school are labeled.
- We will be hosting Pajama Day on December 20th! Have your students wear their favorite pajamas!
- Our class party will begin at 8:00 and end around approximately 10:00. We will look forward to a fun filled day!
- There will be food to accompany our celebration! Be on the lookout for an email from your room parent with specific ingredients if you are concerned about allergies.
No school reminder
- Just a reminder there is no school on December 21st. Happy Holidays!
- Just a reminder there is no spelling in Ms, Golding, Ms. LeDoux, Ms. Ferree, and Ms. Meiborg's class next week.
Harry Potter Club
Do you love Harry Potter? Are you in Kindergarten through Second Grade? If so, come join Mrs. Chardon Thursday mornings starting January 17th from 7-8 (miss carpool, yay!) to watch Harry Potter movies 1-3 and do fun Harry Potter crafts! Every week we will have a new fun Harry Potter craft or game to play while the movies are playing. This club will go until March 7th. So grab and a friend and come enjoy your mornings with Mrs. Chardon!
Unicorns, gnomes and dragons oh my! There is no better place to get those new books than the Enchanted Forest Book Fair! Opening next Wednesday, Dec 12th and running through Tuesday, Dec. 18th. We will once again be open on Saturday alongside the Holiday Boutique. In need of volunteer hours? All volunteers receive 10% off their book fair purchases. Sign up here
! Thanks for supporting the MB Library!
History and Science
- We will be doing History in our homeroom class for the next week. Science will continue after Winter Break.
- All teachers will be continuing our study of Ancient Greece. We will review and test next week.