February 22, 2018
Welcome back! We hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend and is staying warm on these chilly days!
- We are so excited for our next field trip to the Mining Museum on 3/14!
- Please sign your student up following this link: Western Mining Museum
- This week, students will be using Legos to build simple machines. We will be investigating levers, pulleys, gears, wheels, axels, etc.
- The students will be able to apply these elements when we go to the Western Mining Museum.
- The students are traveling the Oregon Trail in family groups over the next month. Make sure to check in with your student to see how their travels are going!
- Please keep an eye out for some volunteer opportunities in an upcoming sign up! We are planning on an exciting Pioneer day!
- Currently, we are seeking anyone who has experience with moving west to be a guest speaker. Please reach out to Ms. Meiborg (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you or somebody you know is interested.